OHNUT Buffer Rings
OHNUT Buffer RingsFREE & discreet shipping in the USA for orders over $30!
Does penetration sometimes get painfully deep during sex?
Ohnut is a revolutionary wearable that allows couples to explore enjoyable penetration depths during sex. Smart and simple, it is worn externally at the base of a penetrating partner (ex. a man) so you can adjust the depth that feels good for both of you.
Ohnut compresses down to act like a buffer or shock absorber and is customizable with four easy stacking and interlocking rings.
Designed with an FDA approved body-safe material, Ohnut is phthalate, latex, and BPA free. It can be used with either silicone– based or water-based lubricants. Ohnut’s soft and stretchy feel is cozy for all.
- Width stretches to 12 inches (30.5cm) circumference
- Height of four rings measures 2 ¾ in (7cm) tall
- Comes with 4 soft rings and travel pouch
Ohnut is can be helpful for:
- Dyspareunia (painful sex)
- Disparity between length of receiving partner and penetrating partner
- Cancer survivors
- Women who have undergone a hysterectomy
The information in this website is about a technical device. This information should not be used during any medical emergency, or for the diagnosis of any medical condition. A licensed physician should be consulted for diagnosis and treatment of any and all medical conditions.